About - Jim Hogle
Jim Hogle is nationally recognized as the "credit expert" author of Creating Customers for Life, speaker and is the Executive Director of US Consumer Credit Restoration Association, LLC.
Former President of Trust Financial, Inc., an Indiana Licensed Mortgage Broker with over 15 years of experience, he specialized in helping "credit challenged buyers" achieve homeownership.
- Founding Board Member of National Association of Responsible Loan Officers (NARLO)
- Board Member for Hamilton North Chamber of Commerce
- Charter Member of the Indiana Mortgage Fraud & Prevention Task Force
- Associates Degree - Radio & TV
- Business Administration - Indiana Wesleyan University
- Alumni Hamilton County Leadership Academy
- Indianapolis Entrepreneurship Academy
- Awarded the 2006 & 2007 "Runner-Up" Mortgage Marketer of the Year Award for "Get Mortgage Ready Program"
- Interviewed on Radio Stations in Indiana, Florida, Maryland & New York and on TV as a guest expert for Healthy Credit and ID Theft.
- Charity: IOPO Indiana Organ Procurement Organization (organ donor 2007)
- Author: Creating Customers for Life
- Published: Mortgage and real estate publications